Welcome to Verification World!
Projects hosted by
C++ template classes for Multi-Value Logic
- support user defined multi-value logic types.
- support automatical conversion between C/++ builtin data types with multi-value logic types.
- support three values boolean type (true, false and unknown).
- support arbitrary precision integer and natural types.
- support bit, bit_vector.
- support logic, logic_vector.
- support std_logic, std_logic_vector.
- support "don't care" in comparison.
- support bitwise addition, substraction and multiplication tracing unknown value easier.
- C++ Extension of ModelSim's FLI
- C++ Interface for LSI Memory Models
- A License Leak in Mentor Graphics' mgls_admin